Money is the hardest thing for a CISO to acquire. As with last week's show on Time, Money has to be spent wisely as well. Perhaps the tricks to spend it wisely directly relate to how we can acquire more the next cycle to achieve the mission we know we need to achieve. In this episode we cover:
- What are the best methods for securing a budget?
- How do you structure your budget to align with business costs (COGS, R&D, CAC...)?
- What are some good ways to save money as a CISO?
- How do you best lower vendor costs for the long term?
- How can a CISO help make money for the business?
Sponsored by our good friends at Dazz:
Dazz takes the pain out of the cloud remediation process using automation and intelligence to discover, reduce, and fix security issues—lightning fast. Visit Dazz.io/demo and see for yourself.